Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Well Hi there

Well hi there.  I've had a blog once in my life.  It was in high school, and it was required, and man was it bad.  Here I am twenty-five and just struggling for life.  "How?"  you may ask.  Or more likely not because more than likely no one is reading this, but here it goes.

First off I am a teacher.  A second year teacher.  A second year, second grade teacher.  How insane does this job make me?  Extremely.  How rewarding is this job?  Also extremely.  I love my job trust me, I do, but cheese and rice.  I've started my journey into my master's degree, and have a blog specifically for that.

I am getting married in October, exactly 100 days from now, if you would truly like to know.  His name is Ethan, and he is the love of my life.  He is younger than me, and refers to me as his "cougar wife" .  He's also the worst.  I'll probably mention that a lot. 

We also bought our first house in February.  We will officially get to move in at the end of this month.  We have been living with my parents for the past two years.  That is the definition of the twenty-something struggle.  I never knew how hard it was to become a home-owner.  I never even knew how difficult this adulting thing was going to be.  All I can say is bless my mama and daddy for putting up with me, and him, for this long.  They the real MVPs in this situation.

Well that's all for now, but there will be more struggles in the future.  I promise you.

Struggle on,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well Hi there

Well hi there.  I've had a blog once in my life.  It was in high school, and it was required, and man was it bad.  Here I am twenty-five...